Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day And Other Random Stuff

Happy May Day All! We busted our asses today planting cucumbers, pumpkins, corn, tomatoes, carrots yadda yadda.  I  was so beat I was passed by a turtle on the way back up the mountain.



 I'm too tired to write, but a couple things came to mind I had to jot down that have nothing to do with May Day or flowers or Sweden or unicorns. 

Random weird idea #1) I think there needs to be a Starman 2 and I know who would be PERFECT for the roles. I even dabbled with a script here and there. I know there was a rather forgettable TV series that was supposed to finish telling the original Starman story in the 80's, but it was cancelled and I was never satisfied that the story was complete.  Starman 2 wouldn't have to even include the series at all. It would be so bad ass if the orignal actors could come back as well. Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen were dynamic. The story could be about Starman's son played by Tom welling..or something. I don't know. But come on....wouldn't it be amazing?

Zoey Daschnell and Tom Welling
 Anyway, hello...people who make things happen in the movie world...Starman 2...make it happen.

Kthanx.
 
Random weird idea #2) Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Matt Damon somehow had a baby and that baby is Michael C. Hall. 

Proof?

Michael C Hall Sporting a very Hoffman like beard. It's fabulous!
Talent, good looks, humour....bad ass beard.

Lets see the beard again....


Nope, that's not it....


OMG Is this even possible?






P.S. Hoffman o0!
There we go! The mighty Red Beard!


Random weird idea #3) Nothing against Kristin Stewart, but in all reality...Jennifer Carpenter should have played Joan Jett. I mean, they have the same sideways smile, body language and tougher than nails persona. Just a thought induced by mild heat stroke.



Look there's Dexter again...7 degrees of Michael C. Hall? Not yet...

Ok so that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment