Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby T-Rex and other junk.



So my boyfriend (whom I affectionately call the Viking because he's 6'4 plus, blond and heavily bearded) and I have been trying to have a baby for quite sometime.  I have often wondered, as so many women do, what our little rug rat will look like. Will it have my eyes and the Vikings perfect nose? Will it have my teeth and his full lips?

To paint a picture for you,the viking resembles the late great Warren Zevon quite a bit as you can see below.





Terribad picture of him on purpose





  I have been told that If Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore

          ever got together, had hot lesbian sex in a time machine and a

                                        a child was miraculously created....


Add a dash of fecktard and you have me.


I would be that child; their short, crazy haired, Flintsone footed abomination. Ok, remember I am day dreaming here!


The only good picture of me in existence.



Now I have mentioned that the viking is 6'4" plus, but what I didn't tell you is that 95% of that is all back, leaving 5%  for his legs. This man has the longest torso I have ever seen. Really, he could sell Ad space on his back like a billboard.  I'm thinking like a medication AD for some really horrible disease with  a long medical/ legal disclaimer and list of terrible side effects.


I stand at 5 foot nothing and have short everything, though I too have a disproportionately long torso.

Long torso....little arms... enormous head.  In fact, that's the Viking favorite joke. He says I am built like a T-Rex with a huge head and little arms. When I am carrying groceries in the house I love to make Raptor-like noises and tear the bags open ferociously.


So a crazy haired, blond, big headed, little armed, blue eyed child with pre-historic feet and cherub like demeanor?

I try to imagine what this child would look like. Since I don't have the latest in imaging technology like the kind they use to age progress missing children and the like, I have decided to make my own picture using our strongest features to build from.


That can't be it......

let's try again.



Long torso, little arms, blond mop of hair on an enormous noggin, little legs.....check!




No comments:

Post a Comment