Monday, June 13, 2011

Random Thoughts

My list in no particular order of things that are under rated.

Warren Zevon, bagpipes, Micahel Keaton, "Star Man", cursive handwriting, hand written letters, Bill Paxton, All the girls from CSS, Reading Rainbow,Star Gazing, cooking from scratch,  Classical Guitar, natural beauty, virginity,  gardening,  attention spans, thumbs and pinkie toes, plastic 80's charm necklaces, Grand parents, marriage, Mothers, Fathers, Siblings, good kidneys, fresh water, fresh food, dirt, sweat, posture, time. time and more time.  If you had more time...what would you do?

Saying please and thank you....no one does it anymore :(

1 comment:

  1. My first comment would be about time. If I could only go back to 1989. If I had more time in 2005 Charlie may still be alive. I think marriage is over rated, as are fathers. Mothers, We dont always know why they do some things and despite my childhood I still call my mom and tell her I love her once a week. There are a lot of things she still does I dont like but she is my mom.

    ReplyDelete