Friday, February 17, 2012

The Ever Elusive L.



This is a dramatic reenactment of an actual conversation between a bawz and their subordinate. The Bawz had been trying desparetly to get the subs picture for PR, but it seemed getting a shot of bigfoot was easier.

Bawz: I tried to find you on facebook but couldn't find you. Anyway- we need a picture for our PR team.

Sub: Me? I'm on facebook...hmm can it be any picture?

Bawz: You must be clothed- you are on facebook? You are in super stea;th mode then.

Bawz: Much like that L was in stealth mode just then.

Bawz: It was like Hi fucker you can't see me. I'm the Rambo of the alphabet. I can be silent- I can be invisible....Take the word colonel for example. See me in there? Yes you do, but I have the super fucking ability to make you pronounce me as an R beotch. What now?

Sub: what?

Bawz: See how I can blend in? Like here >>> L7<<< POW! Bet you thought I was a square just then. I'm shaking things up.

Bawz: Here I am again...stea;thy like in...... LlAMA.<<<<POW! What am I? Am I an "L" or an "I" or HOLY SHIT.... I can even be a #1. omg. I can be anywhere!

Bawz:  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <<<Was that an "L" or an underscore? You will never know. You will never know where I might be hiding next or what form I can take.

Sub: That was totally random and....probably the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Bawz: Excellent- now about that picture? You gonna send it in or?

Sub: it's in your in-box now.

Bawz: Great because my next step was to sta;k you and take a picture of you pooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment